What Information Do We Collect?
Respecting your privacy is important to us. Accordingly, we do not share your personal information with third parties. No personally identifiable information will be stored without your permission. The collected information includes, but is not limited to your name and email address. We gather non-sensitive information (including your IP address) by the use of “cookies”.
In order to enhance your user experience, we perform standard practices in the form of collecting non-identifiable information such as website visits, users’ actions on our website, etc.
How Do We Use the Collected Information?
The information we collect is used exclusively in the following cases:
- To settle any disputes that may occur
- To provide feedback to any questions you might have
- To enhance user experience and make the website more comfortable to use
- The data we collect will only be used for purposes we explicitly specified when you were asked to provide such information
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We’ve taken all the necessary precautions to make sure no one but us has access to your personal information. We won’t share, sell, rent, or distribute your personal information. However, there are several cases where we would have to disclose such data:
- In case US / EU laws or regulations require us to
- To protect our rights and property
- In case of fraudulent or illicit actions on your behalf
- In case of your harmful behavior on our website
Our website contains external links. However, we are not responsible for the content on external sites. Therefore, we can’t be held accountable for the privacy of the personal information you share on those external websites.
Cookies are small files that are stored on both mobile and desktop devices. They are safe for you and you can delete them regularly. Whether to accept them or not is up to every user. Declining them is always an option, but it may affect the user experience with the website in question.
- Keep you signed in on all devices.
- Personalize user experience by saving preferences.
- Understand user behavior and optimize our services.
- Remember user data so that you don’t have to submit it every time you visit our site.