Founded in Boca Raton in 2014, Loans Under 36 is the solution for people who need a small injection of cash — in an even smaller time frame! As far as Loans Under 36 reviews go, read this if you’re looking for a comprehensive overview of this impressive loan comparison platform.
As the name implies, Loans Under 36 offers personal loans amounting to under $36,000 with an APR of 35.99% or less. The platform is free, quick, and easy to use. Loans Under 36’s network of lenders consists of hundreds of personal loan providers which means that you will be able to find the unsecured personal loans that best suit your needs and budget.
Nobody has the time to sift through the numerous Loans Under 36 online reviews, so we’ve put all the info you need right here in one place. In this review, you’ll discover what you need to know about the company, its personal loan eligibility criteria, security, and its pros & cons. If it sounds like the right platform for you, you’ll appreciate the Loans Under 36 application process review we’ve included.
Loans Under 36 Key Details
- You can find options with an expected loan amount ranging from short-term loans for as little as $100 to unsecured personal loans up to $35,000.
- Loans Under 36 offers loans with an annual percentage rate (APR) of between 5.99% to 35.99%.
- You can choose to pick a monthly payment or a bi-monthly payment option depending on the available offers from Loans Under 36 lenders.
- The Loans Under 36 loan term repayment ranges from 1 month to 24 months.
- Loans Under 36 is completely free to use. Any and all fees and penalties (origination fee; prepayment penalty, late payment penalty, returned payment fee) are charged by the lender you opt for as Loans Under 36 is not itself a lender.
- The large number of lenders makes many different types of interests available.
- Loans Under 36 will connect you to different banks and credit unions that offer an assortment of unsecured personal loans.
- Automatic withdraw is a feature that most of the platform’s lenders are able to provide you with.
- Much like other unsecured or secured loan comparison services, Loans Under 36 does not offer its users arbitration services.
- While Loans Under 36 doesn’t have a prepayment penalty policy, many of its lenders do so this is something to be aware of when selecting your personal loan.
- Many Loans Under 36 lenders have personal loans features (mobile app, customer service via phone, no origination fee, etc) to make your borrowing journey much easier.
- Loans Under 36’s typical approval time of a successful application is three minutes.
- The typical funding time for personal loans is entirely dependent on the lender.
What Are Loans Under 36 Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria?
One of the reasons why Loans Under 36 is so popular is its eligibility criteria. You don’t need to tick any minimum credit score box nor fall into a specific income threshold bracket. Let’s take a look at Loans Under 36’s personal loan eligibility criteria:
- Years of age: 18 years of age
- Citizenship: US citizens or permanent residents only
- Minimum credit score: No such requirements although bear in mind that the lower your score the higher the APR
- Income threshold: No minimum income threshold specified although they do state you will need to have a “regular” source of income
- Minimum length of credit history: Due to the lack of minimum credit score requirements, there are also no minimum length of credit history requirements
- Bank account: You must have an active bank account, preferably one with a direct deposit.
How to Apply with Loans Under 36?
If you’re interested in applying for a personal loan with Loans Under 36, be sure to check out this Loans Under 36 application review which details the exact 30-step process.
- Visit the Loans Under 36 website at www.loansunder36.com
- Enter the loan amount of between $100 to $35,000 that you’d like to apply for.
- Pick your preferred loan term repayment from 1 — 3 months, 3 — 6 months, 6 — 12 months, or 1 to 2 years.
- Enter your street address and zip code. Enter your first and last name. Enter your email address. Enter your contact number. Enter your date of birth.
- Answer yes or no to the questions “Do you have $10,000 or more in credit card debt?”, “Do you have $10,000 or more in unsecured debt?” and “Can you afford an aggregated monthly payment of $250?”.
- State whether you’re an active member of the military or not.
- State how long you’ve lived at your current place of residence.
- Answer yes or no to the question “Do you own your home?”
- State whether your income comes from employment or benefits. Enter your employment details, how you get paid, and what your monthly gross income. State when your next payday is.
- Enter information about your employer’s name and its contact details, your license ID or state ID number, social security number, your ABA routing number and your bank name and bank account number.
- Answer yes or no to the question “Do you have a direct deposit account?”.
- State how long you’ve had the bank account in question. Is your account checking or savings account.
- Select what you think your approximate credit score is.
- State your reason for wanting a personal loan. The options you can pick from are: credit card debt relief, student loan debt relief, debt consolidation, or “other”.
- Finally, you click “Submit Loan Request”, click “Continue” and wait for five minutes.
- You’ll then be notified about the lenders with personal loans that you have preapproval for and will be asked to click “Connect” to be redirected to the relevant lender’s website.
And there you have it: the Loans Under 36 application process review. In as little as five minutes you’ll be connected with Loans Under 36 lenders that have an offer for you. What Loans Under 36 customer reviews often sing home about is that the preapproval doesn’t impact your credit score.
Loans Under 36 Alternatives
Privacy & Security Policy
We promised you the Loans Under 36 review of all Loans Under 36 reviews and that’s what we’ve delivered. If you’re looking for a free online loan comparison service that provides users with access to a wide range of personal loan providers and offers, look no further than Loans Under 36.
Can I refinance my personal loan?
Of course. In fact, many a Loans Under 36 refinance review shows that this is exactly what many people use their Loans Under 36 loan for. You can also use the loan for debt relief or debt consolidation.
What can I use Loans Under 36 personal loan for?
You’ll be asked what you need your personal loan for. The options you can pick from are: credit card debt relief, student loan debt relief, debt consolidation, or “other”. You can use your personal loan sourced from Loans Under 36 for bad credit or to fund an upcoming family holiday — it’s entirely up to you.
Can I get a personal loan online?
Yes. Spend just a few minutes on the Loans Under 36 platform and you’ll soon have a variety of personal loans offered by an assortment of personal loan providers. You will be redirected from the Loans Under 36 website to the lender’s site where you can apply online.
Who is Loans Under 36 personal loan best for?
Loans Under 36 is a great option for people who don’t have the best credit score but need a quick cash injection.
What is the Loans Under 36 BBB Rating? Is it accredited?
With the platform not listed or accredited on the BBB website, no Loans Under 36 reviews are available there. That said, the Loans Under 36 rating is generally pretty high on other review sites.